Friday, March 9, 2007

Rudy, McCain and Newt have had eight wives in total, an average that exceeds the Rascal's piddling two

These guys, all of them actual or potential candidates for the Republican presidential nomination, have been married so many times, they have rice scars. (Thank you. I'm here all week. Try the veal.)

Newt, in apparent preparation for throwing his extra-large hat into the ring, humbled himself the other day before Dr. James Dobson, the notorious prevaricator and self-appointed spokesman for God.

In an appearance on Dobson's radio program, Newt admitted to having cheated on one of his wives even while he was leading the push for impeachment of fellow womanizer Bill Clinton.

Well, I don't know about Dobson, but I, for one, am willing to forgive Newt for his transgressions. I think he should run for president. I hope he gets the GOP nomination. So does every other Democrat with an ounce of political sense. He would be eminently beatable.

No comments: